Foxy Falafel is now serving up beet falafels! I grind up the raw beets with the chickpea mix, form them into balls, and then fry them like I would the regular falafel. All served up in a pita sandwich or gluten-free platter with hummus, seasoned cabbage, and a special preserved lemon and goat cheese sauce. Mmmmmmmm! Get yours today!
Restaurant Location and Hours:
791 Raymond Ave.
St. Paul 55114
(Cross Streets:University & Raymond)
(HWY 280 and University)
FREE Parking in USBank Parking lot on weekends.
Happy Hour: Tuesday-Friday 3pm-5pm
Food Truck: Check Facebook and Twitter For Updates!
Sundays: Kingfield Farmers Market: 8:30-1p
- And a one, and a two. #LawrenceWelk #life #inspirationstation instagram.com/p/2U3uw6gShB/ 8 hours ago
- Happy Hour 3pm till 5pm means a buck off cauliflower steaks, local beer, and falafel balls for a quarter. See you at 3? #glutenfree #local 18 hours ago
- RT @heavytable: Stuff's getting serious. With @FoxyFalafel #JuniorIronChef ^JN http://t.co/ORZPMmxanP 1 day ago
- RT @VOTERebeccaG: @FoxyFalafel chef works with her #juniorironchef students to concoct the tastiest dish @MPS_News http://t.co/1R3TW5wSCd 1 day ago
- RT @MPS_TrueFood: Chopping, mixing, stirring & more that goes in to being a #juniorironchef @The_Wedge with @BirchwoodCafe @FoxyFalafel htt… 1 day ago