Foxy Falafel is now serving up beet falafels! I grind up the raw beets with the chickpea mix, form them into balls, and then fry them like I would the regular falafel. All served up in a pita sandwich or gluten-free platter with hummus, seasoned cabbage, and a special preserved lemon and goat cheese sauce. Mmmmmmmm! Get yours today!
Restaurant Location and Hours:
791 Raymond Ave.
St. Paul 55114
(Cross Streets:University & Raymond)
(HWY 280 and University)
Happy Hour: Tuesday-Friday 3pm-6pm
Food Truck: Check Facebook and Twitter For Updates!
Sundays: Kingfield Farmers Market: 8:30-1p
- Foxy B-Fast Bowl, Shakshuka, Fried Egg Sandwich, Gyro Burrito, Cheese Curds, Cauli Steaks, Curry, Beet, & Foxy #falafel @kingfieldmarket 13 hours ago
- @kingfieldmarket till 1pm today!! Only one more market after today so hurry over and get your veggies and falafels!! #local #FarmersMarket 13 hours ago
- Brunch Specials today at the resto! Foxy Breakfast Bowl and Grilled Halloumi Sandwich w/ fried egg, roasted toms, saffron aioli & argula! 1 day ago
- RT @megacita: Holy smokes, @FoxyFalafel's new chicken shwarma burrito is TO DIE FOR. Extra pickled goodness on the side is a must! http://t… 2 days ago
- #FoxyFalafelFriday ! Join us for falafels, gyros, shawarma, cheese curds, cauliflower steaks and much more! #glutenfree #vegetarian #vegan 2 days ago