Foxy Falafel is now serving up beet falafels! I grind up the raw beets with the chickpea mix, form them into balls, and then fry them like I would the regular falafel. All served up in a pita sandwich or gluten-free platter with hummus, seasoned cabbage, and a special preserved lemon and goat cheese sauce. Mmmmmmmm! Get yours today!
Restaurant Location and Hours:
791 Raymond Ave.
St. Paul 55114
(Cross Streets:University & Raymond)
(HWY 280 and University)
Happy Hour: Tuesday-Friday 3pm-6pm
Food Truck: Check Facebook and Twitter For Updates!
Sundays: Kingfield Farmers Market: 8:30-1p
- The bloody massacre of a #pomegranate #halloween #blood @ Foxy Falafel instagram.com/p/u1KAR2ASvO/ 16 hours ago
- Happy Halloween! We are making everybody's favorite treat Pomegranate Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars… instagram.com/p/u1JLDyAStm/ 16 hours ago
- #HappyHalloween. No tricks here. Treat yourself to a delicious gluten free dessert tonight. We're open until 9. 17 hours ago
- Thank God it's #FoxyFalafelFriday! We know you've been thinking about us all week, we've been thinking about you too. See you for lunch? 22 hours ago
- #HappyHour means you can get falafel balls for just a quarter, how many falafel balls can you eat? Find out, 3pm till 6pm. 1 day ago