Foxy Falafel is now serving up beet falafels! I grind up the raw beets with the chickpea mix, form them into balls, and then fry them like I would the regular falafel. All served up in a pita sandwich or gluten-free platter with hummus, seasoned cabbage, and a special preserved lemon and goat cheese sauce. Mmmmmmmm! Get yours today!
Restaurant Location and Hours:
791 Raymond Ave.
St. Paul 55114
(Cross Streets:University & Raymond)
(HWY 280 and University)
Happy Hour: Tuesday-Friday 3pm-6pm
Food Truck: Check Facebook and Twitter For Updates!
Sundays: Kingfield Farmers Market: 8:30-1p
- @YouthFarmMN So honored to be a part of such a great event! You guys are growing amazing veggies & people! #growasyoulearn #learnasyougrow 2 days ago
- @BrasaRotisserie So much fun being a part of the @YouthFarmMN dinner event! Thanks Ash & Molly for all your hard work! 2 days ago
- RT @Lazersmoke: @BrasaRotisserie @YouthFarmMN @FoxyFalafel everyone should follow @YouthFarmMN and support. 2 days ago
- RT @YouthFarmMN: @BrasaRotisserie @FoxyFalafel @bewicheddeli @LSPnow @BeezKneezHoney @NiceRideMN thanks everyone for a great night http://t… 2 days ago
- RT @BrasaRotisserie: Our cooking crew at @YouthFarmMN's celebration dinner. http://t.co/zw7Owq2xgD 2 days ago