Foxy Falafel is now serving up beet falafels! I grind up the raw beets with the chickpea mix, form them into balls, and then fry them like I would the regular falafel. All served up in a pita sandwich or gluten-free platter with hummus, seasoned cabbage, and a special preserved lemon and goat cheese sauce. Mmmmmmmm! Get yours today!
Restaurant Location and Hours:
791 Raymond Ave.
St. Paul 55114
(Cross Streets:University & Raymond)
(HWY 280 and University)
FREE Parking in USBank Parking lot on weekends.
Happy Hour: Tuesday-Friday 3pm-5pm
Food Truck: Check Facebook and Twitter For Updates!
Sundays: Kingfield Farmers Market: 8:30-1p
- At the Calhoun Square Farmers Market today! Join us! By Famous Daves and Chang Mai Thai on the… instagram.com/p/2_5zh_gSlU/ 11 hours ago
- Come visit us at the Calhoun Square farmers market in Uptown tonight from 3-7! 12 hours ago
- Truck is DT mpls today on 2nd btwn 5 and 6. Come get your falafel fix! #foxyfalafelfriday 17 hours ago
- #FoxyFalafelFriday ! Join us for falafels, gyros, shawarma, cheese curds, cauliflower steaks and much more! #glutenfree #vegetarian #vegan 18 hours ago
- RT @LaurelAHansen: Talking reuse & recycling with @Taylor_MPCA @vvshopper @pamelamacmac . Thanks for the delicious lunch @FoxyFalafel ! htt… 1 day ago