Foxy Falafel is now serving up beet falafels! I grind up the raw beets with the chickpea mix, form them into balls, and then fry them like I would the regular falafel. All served up in a pita sandwich or gluten-free platter with hummus, seasoned cabbage, and a special preserved lemon and goat cheese sauce. Mmmmmmmm! Get yours today!
Restaurant Location and Hours:
791 Raymond Ave.
St. Paul 55114
(Cross Streets:University & Raymond)
(HWY 280 and University)
FREE Parking in USBank Parking lot on weekends.
Happy Hour: Tuesday-Friday 3pm-6pm
Food Truck: Check Facebook and Twitter For Updates!
Sundays: Kingfield Farmers Market: 8:30-1p
- #Brunch time! We've got all your faves on our reg menu + Brunch Specials! Blushing Fox and Habanero Grapefruit Cocktails! 11-3 #SAPark 23 hours ago
- RT @bresalempls: @FoxyFalafel best tweet today 1 day ago
- #HappyHour means you can get falafel balls for just a quarter, how many falafel balls can you eat? Find out, 3pm till 6pm. 1 day ago
- Tiger Nut Flour Chocolate Carob Cookies! #AIP #vegan #glutenfree 2 for $3.50 at Foxy!! Hurry before… instagram.com/p/znPEapASpY/ 1 day ago
- Grassfed Beef Short Rib Tacos on the #AIP menu today at Foxy! Plantain Tortillas made in house, Avocado Creama, w/ Sweet Pot Mash & Kale. 1 day ago