Foxy Falafel is now serving up beet falafels! I grind up the raw beets with the chickpea mix, form them into balls, and then fry them like I would the regular falafel. All served up in a pita sandwich or gluten-free platter with hummus, seasoned cabbage, and a special preserved lemon and goat cheese sauce. Mmmmmmmm! Get yours today!
Restaurant Location and Hours:
791 Raymond Ave.
St. Paul 55114
(Cross Streets:University & Raymond)
(HWY 280 and University)
Happy Hour: Tuesday-Friday 3pm-6pm
Food Truck: Check Facebook and Twitter For Updates!
Sundays: Kingfield Farmers Market: 8:30-1p
- RT @CarrGlar: Hey friends twincities.com/shopping/ci_26… @msmarketcoop @dinneronthefarm @SaintPaul @FoxyFalafel @growlermag @shopidun @stephaniessh… 7 hours ago
- The Pumpkin Spice Squares with Salted Caramel Date Sauce and Toasted Coconut are going fast. Grab one before they're gone! #gf #AIP #paleo 9 hours ago
- Sometimes I need some duck in my life #nofilter #quack @ Corner Table instagram.com/p/vuYVfjgSs-/ 1 day ago
- Brunch specials today at the resto: Fried Egg Sandwich w roasted tomatoes and Shakshuka. Come mix up your routine with us. 2 days ago
- RT @dbrauer: "Too many coo ..." I'll see myself out “@nickwoltman: A "broth bar" is a thing that exists & one is coming to Mpls: http://t.c… 3 days ago