Foxy Falafel is now serving up beet falafels! I grind up the raw beets with the chickpea mix, form them into balls, and then fry them like I would the regular falafel. All served up in a pita sandwich or gluten-free platter with hummus, seasoned cabbage, and a special preserved lemon and goat cheese sauce. Mmmmmmmm! Get yours today!
Restaurant Location and Hours:
791 Raymond Ave.
St. Paul 55114
(Cross Streets:University & Raymond)
(HWY 280 and University)
Happy Hour: Tuesday-Friday 3pm-6pm
Food Truck: Check Facebook and Twitter For Updates!
Sundays: Kingfield Farmers Market: 8:30-1p
- Nothing's better than treating your sweetheart to a tasty dinner with a free side and $5 wine. Date night starts at 6, don't be late! 7 hours ago
- We have soup to warm you up on this rainy day. Thai Red Curry and Tomato Coconut Bisque, both #gf and #vegan #souplove 15 hours ago
- RT @uhoh_allison: Also thankful for: my 1st taste of @sunstreetbreads at @kingfieldmarket!Great @FoxyFalafel falaco & always lovely to see … 3 days ago
- @uhoh_allison Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it! 3 days ago
- @kingfieldmarket today till 1pm! Get it while the weathers delightful. Full fledge veggie harvest! #lastdaysof80degrees 3 days ago