Foxy Falafel is now serving up beet falafels! I grind up the raw beets with the chickpea mix, form them into balls, and then fry them like I would the regular falafel. All served up in a pita sandwich or gluten-free platter with hummus, seasoned cabbage, and a special preserved lemon and goat cheese sauce. Mmmmmmmm! Get yours today!
Restaurant Location and Hours:
791 Raymond Ave.
St. Paul 55114
(Cross Streets:University & Raymond)
(HWY 280 and University)
Happy Hour: Tuesday-Friday 3pm-6pm
Food Truck: Check Facebook and Twitter For Updates!
Sundays: Kingfield Farmers Market: 8:30-1p
- “@Surlygrl: Getting my pre-fair cheese curd fix @FoxyFalafel these are delish w/honey & a Furious.” That's a great combo! @surlybrewing 8 hours ago
- RT @atbabel: if you need to find me, I’m at @foxyfalafel making a meal out of cheese curds and falafel balls. 8 hours ago
- “@atbabel: DID I MENTION YOU DIP THE CURDS IN HONEY AT @FoxyFalafel. best curds in town, you guys.” Thanks for sayin' so! 💚💛💚💛 8 hours ago
- “@atbabel: if you need to find me, I’m at @foxyfalafel making a meal out of cheese curds and falafel balls.” That's the way to do #happyhour 8 hours ago
- Happy hour is the best "hour" of the day. Get a buck off sides, booze, and 25cent falafel balls. 3-6 #HappyHour 11 hours ago