Foxy Falafel is now serving up beet falafels! I grind up the raw beets with the chickpea mix, form them into balls, and then fry them like I would the regular falafel. All served up in a pita sandwich or gluten-free platter with hummus, seasoned cabbage, and a special preserved lemon and goat cheese sauce. Mmmmmmmm! Get yours today!
Restaurant Location and Hours:
791 Raymond Ave.
St. Paul 55114
(Cross Streets:University & Raymond)
(HWY 280 and University)
Happy Hour: Tuesday-Friday 3pm-6pm
Food Truck: Check Facebook and Twitter For Updates!
Sundays: Kingfield Farmers Market: 8:30-1p
- Look for the food truck in DT Mpls tmro! Likely our last day of the season. Get all your faves while you still can. 14 hours ago
- Vote for Foxy's Cheese Curds here ow.ly/D4tCy and Foxy Roxy here ow.ly/D4tCz @CharlieAwards We love our Foxy fans! 18 hours ago
- Happy Anniversary! @MidModMen 19 hours ago
- RT @MidModMen: Anniversary party tonight w/ @bangbrewing beer & eats from @FoxyFalafel fb.me/1BQ6aB8Dn #SAPark 19 hours ago
- RT @O_Cheeze: On Marquette between 7/8. Should be a great day for grilled cheese! @FoxyFalafel @Moral_Omnivore @MidNordTrucks http://t.co/b… 21 hours ago