Foxy Falafel is now serving up beet falafels! I grind up the raw beets with the chickpea mix, form them into balls, and then fry them like I would the regular falafel. All served up in a pita sandwich or gluten-free platter with hummus, seasoned cabbage, and a special preserved lemon and goat cheese sauce. Mmmmmmmm! Get yours today!
Restaurant Location and Hours:
791 Raymond Ave.
St. Paul 55114
(Cross Streets:University & Raymond)
(HWY 280 and University)
FREE Parking in USBank Parking lot on weekends.
Happy Hour: Tuesday-Friday 3pm-5pm
Food Truck: Check Facebook and Twitter For Updates!
Sundays: Kingfield Farmers Market: 8:30-1p
- Looking for a #gf happy hour? We have cider, two #gf beers - inc @BurnBrosBrew - and wine. 3-5 Tues-Fri. We love to see our #gf friends. 18 hours ago
- RT @asteifer: A big, beety falafel #lunch, nice thing to do @FoxyFalafel on a pretty day like this! Now onto #dinner in Minneapolis http://… 1 day ago
- RT @asteifer: From now on I'm having all my #cheesecurds with honey. @FoxyFalafel #organic #delicious #MondayFunday http://t.co/0IDgdVel94 1 day ago
- Feeling meatless this Monday? We got you covered! (We can feed you meat eaters too) #MeatlessMonday 1 day ago
- “@LaurelAHansen: @mike_marcotte had the same thought last week. Ended up having cheese curds @FoxyFalafel .” 3 days ago