Foxy Falafel is now serving up beet falafels! I grind up the raw beets with the chickpea mix, form them into balls, and then fry them like I would the regular falafel. All served up in a pita sandwich or gluten-free platter with hummus, seasoned cabbage, and a special preserved lemon and goat cheese sauce. Mmmmmmmm! Get yours today!
Restaurant Location and Hours:
791 Raymond Ave.
St. Paul 55114
(Cross Streets:University & Raymond)
(HWY 280 and University)
FREE Parking in USBank Parking lot on weekends.
Happy Hour: Tuesday-Friday 3pm-5pm
Food Truck: Check Facebook and Twitter For Updates!
Sundays: Kingfield Farmers Market: 8:30-1p
- RT @SuccotashRetro: Take it from these guys, #smallbusinesssaturday is the day to shop. Make sure to get your Succotash… https://t.co/Dpvp6… 1 day ago
- #Repost @muffulettacafe with repostapp. ・・・ Come visit our cute little "village in the city" and shop… instagram.com/p/-ouAG0ASja/ 1 day ago
- It’s #smallbusinesssaturday ! Dine at Foxy today and support local restaurants. Stop by @succotashretro & Barely Bros. Records too! 1 day ago
- It's #blockfriday - come see us to fuel up as we extend the @ChinookBookMSP offer to everyone! BOGO 50% off a falafel sandwich. #sapark #GF 2 days ago
- Thank you for making Foxy such a hit in your homes, offices and hearts. Happy Thanksgiving! With Much Love & Gratitude - Erica & The Foxes 3 days ago