Foxy Falafel is now serving up beet falafels! I grind up the raw beets with the chickpea mix, form them into balls, and then fry them like I would the regular falafel. All served up in a pita sandwich or gluten-free platter with hummus, seasoned cabbage, and a special preserved lemon and goat cheese sauce. Mmmmmmmm! Get yours today!
Restaurant Location and Hours:
791 Raymond Ave.
St. Paul 55114
(Cross Streets:University & Raymond)
(HWY 280 and University)
FREE Parking in USBank Parking lot on weekends.
Happy Hour: Tuesday-Friday 3pm-5pm
Food Truck: Check Facebook and Twitter For Updates!
Sundays: Kingfield Farmers Market: 8:30-1p
- We've got #glutenfree cupcakes with buttercream frosting (beet juice dye). #happyvalentinesday… instagram.com/p/BBslT7QAShx/ 13 hours ago
- Valentine's Day Menu! Available tonight and tomorrow! 5-8pm. Regular menu also available w/… instagram.com/p/BBsOajcgShI/ 17 hours ago
- @EveryoneVegan We always have tons of vegan options on our regular menu and there will be a vegan dessert special! 1 day ago
- Be Mine! We are rolling out an awesome Valentines Day menu available Friday and Saturday! Call… instagram.com/p/BBp5dGxgSqV/ 1 day ago
- Foxy #foxyfalafel @ Cavé Vin Restaurant instagram.com/p/BBlxve_ASmH/ 3 days ago