Foxy Falafel is now serving up beet falafels! I grind up the raw beets with the chickpea mix, form them into balls, and then fry them like I would the regular falafel. All served up in a pita sandwich or gluten-free platter with hummus, seasoned cabbage, and a special preserved lemon and goat cheese sauce. Mmmmmmmm! Get yours today!
Restaurant Location and Hours:
791 Raymond Ave.
St. Paul 55114
(Cross Streets:University & Raymond)
(HWY 280 and University)
FREE Parking in USBank Parking lot on weekends.
Happy Hour: Tuesday-Friday 3pm-5pm
Food Truck: Check Facebook and Twitter For Updates!
Sundays: Kingfield Farmers Market: 8:30-1p
- Getting the fire going early to get a ton of coals. One thing I learned the first time is more hot… instagram.com/p/4sRZD1gSuT/ 5 hours ago
- This is how we dig a whole to roast a lamb in on the Strait Family Farm. dinneronthefarm practice… instagram.com/p/4sQP2uASsd/ 6 hours ago
- We are open today 11a-8pm. We will be closed tomorrow for the holiday and open again on Monday, July 6th. 14 hours ago
- RT @mplsgossipgirl: @christysalmonso it's @FoxyFalafel! It's amazing and near University and 280. 1 day ago
- RT @mplsgossipgirl: Some of my favorite beers are made by @bentpaddlebeer complemented by @FoxyFalafel! http://t.co/Po7KBqEB8V 1 day ago