Sabich is an Israeli breakfast sandwich composed of hard boiled egg, fried eggplant, hummus and cabbage all in pita bread with amba (pickled mango) sauce. The combo sounds crazy but it’s sooooooo good. You gotta get your hands on one of these sandwiches before eggplant goes outta season!
Restaurant Location and Hours:
791 Raymond Ave.
St. Paul 55114
(Cross Streets:University & Raymond)
(HWY 280 and University)
Happy Hour: Tuesday-Friday 3pm-6pm
Food Truck: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
- @JoyEstelle Thanks for coming in today! So good to see you and happy birthday!! 12 hours ago
- Tis the season for catering office parties and holiday events! Call Foxy and we can supply the tasty food! foxyfalafel.com/catering 2 days ago
- We've got gift cards! Great for holiday gifting! Come in or order online at foxyfalafel.com 2 days ago
- #meatlessmonday Come in for a falafel to get your week started off right! Soups on and we got our most delicious treats for you today🐺! 2 days ago
- Foxy FOH Field Trip! Hunger Games! So excited to see this movie! @ AMC Rosedale 14 instagram.com/p/hro48ngSpf/ 3 days ago