Sabich is an Israeli breakfast sandwich composed of hard boiled egg, fried eggplant, hummus and cabbage all in pita bread with amba (pickled mango) sauce. The combo sounds crazy but it’s sooooooo good. You gotta get your hands on one of these sandwiches before eggplant goes outta season!
Restaurant Location and Hours:
791 Raymond Ave.
St. Paul 55114
(Cross Streets:University & Raymond)
(HWY 280 and University)
Happy Hour: Tuesday-Friday 3pm-6pm
Food Truck: Check Facebook and Twitter For Updates!
Sundays: Kingfield Farmers Market: 8:30-1p
- Vote for Foxy's Cheese Curds here ow.ly/D4hD7 and Foxy Roxy here ow.ly/D4hD8 @CharlieAwards We love our Foxy fans! 8 hours ago
- Foxy B-Fast Bowl, Shakshuka, Fried Egg Sandwich, Gyro Burrito, Cheese Curds, Cauli Steaks, Curry, Beet, & Foxy #falafel @kingfieldmarket 1 day ago
- @kingfieldmarket till 1pm today!! Only one more market after today so hurry over and get your veggies and falafels!! #local #FarmersMarket 1 day ago
- Brunch Specials today at the resto! Foxy Breakfast Bowl and Grilled Halloumi Sandwich w/ fried egg, roasted toms, saffron aioli & argula! 2 days ago
- RT @megacita: Holy smokes, @FoxyFalafel's new chicken shwarma burrito is TO DIE FOR. Extra pickled goodness on the side is a must! http://t… 3 days ago