Sabich is an Israeli breakfast sandwich composed of hard boiled egg, fried eggplant, hummus and cabbage all in pita bread with amba (pickled mango) sauce. The combo sounds crazy but it’s sooooooo good. You gotta get your hands on one of these sandwiches before eggplant goes outta season!
Restaurant Location and Hours:
791 Raymond Ave.
St. Paul 55114
(Cross Streets:University & Raymond)
(HWY 280 and University)
FREE Parking in USBank Parking lot on weekends.
Happy Hour: Tuesday-Friday 3pm-5pm
Food Truck: Check Facebook and Twitter For Updates!
Sundays: Kingfield Farmers Market: 8:30-1p
- Don't forget to make brunch plans for tomorrow. #foxybrunch 4 hours ago
- #aip Fig Custard on special now at Foxy!!! #aipaleo #glutenfree #dairyfree @ Foxy Falafel instagram.com/p/68AcvaASm6/ 8 hours ago
- @cosmos28 yes. On Matquette and 6th today! 9 hours ago
- DT today on Marquette and 6th! Happy Falafel Friday!! 9 hours ago
- TGIF! Enjoy #FoxyFalafelFriday with the best falafel you've ever tasted! 12 hours ago