Sabich is an Israeli breakfast sandwich composed of hard boiled egg, fried eggplant, hummus and cabbage all in pita bread with amba (pickled mango) sauce. The combo sounds crazy but it’s sooooooo good. You gotta get your hands on one of these sandwiches before eggplant goes outta season!
Restaurant Location and Hours:
791 Raymond Ave.
St. Paul 55114
(Cross Streets:University & Raymond)
(HWY 280 and University)
Happy Hour: Tuesday-Friday 3pm-6pm
Food Truck: Check Facebook and Twitter For Updates!
Sundays: Kingfield Farmers Market: 8:30-1p
- Sometimes you gotta stop to smell the roses. #mpls #summer #breath #roses @ Lake Harriet Rose Gardens instagram.com/p/sN0AUBAShc/ 2 hours ago
- @chantigadek No sorry we are not. 2 hours ago
- Wednesday is #datenight at Foxy Falafel! Buy two entrees, get a free side, and half off carafes of wine. 4 hours ago
- @radcatalyst Not today. But possibly tomorrow and Friday. Stay tuned. 6 hours ago
- The #MNStateFair is in full swing. Swing by Foxy afterwards for a local, organic meal. 8 hours ago