Sabich is an Israeli breakfast sandwich composed of hard boiled egg, fried eggplant, hummus and cabbage all in pita bread with amba (pickled mango) sauce. The combo sounds crazy but it’s sooooooo good. You gotta get your hands on one of these sandwiches before eggplant goes outta season!
Restaurant Location and Hours:
791 Raymond Ave.
St. Paul 55114
(Cross Streets:University & Raymond)
(HWY 280 and University)
FREE Parking in USBank Parking lot on weekends.
Happy Hour: Tuesday-Friday 3pm-5pm
Food Truck: Check Facebook and Twitter For Updates!
Sundays: Kingfield Farmers Market: 8:30-1p
- RT @TCDaters: It's hump day! Start out with a date night at @FoxyFalafel, @ngonbistro, @MurraysSteak or one of these! http://t.co/dGtezngVP… 13 hours ago
- RT @larsleafblad: Thanks @teddavis for introducing me to @FoxyFalafel today. Awesome! I'll be back..... http://t.co/PD81DJAArr 18 hours ago
- RT @megacita: @FoxyFalafel twitter.com/autumnmakes/st… 19 hours ago
- Tattersall Distilling. Congrats to my friend Dan Oskey. This place is so cool. And TROUBLE. All the… instagram.com/p/4k0kmrAShu/ 1 day ago
- RT @LiftBridge: Join us for @dinneronthefarm Jul 12 @BlackbrookFarm @FoxyFalafel is roasting lamb ticketf.ly/1xHZqe4 #MNBeer #LBSummer 1 day ago