Sabich is an Israeli breakfast sandwich composed of hard boiled egg, fried eggplant, hummus and cabbage all in pita bread with amba (pickled mango) sauce. The combo sounds crazy but it’s sooooooo good. You gotta get your hands on one of these sandwiches before eggplant goes outta season!
Restaurant Location and Hours:
791 Raymond Ave.
St. Paul 55114
(Cross Streets:University & Raymond)
(HWY 280 and University)
Happy Hour: Tuesday-Friday 3pm-6pm
Food Truck: Check Facebook and Twitter For Updates!
Sundays: Kingfield Farmers Market: 8:30-1p
- @YouthFarmMN So honored to be a part of such a great event! You guys are growing amazing veggies & people! #growasyoulearn #learnasyougrow 1 day ago
- @BrasaRotisserie So much fun being a part of the @YouthFarmMN dinner event! Thanks Ash & Molly for all your hard work! 1 day ago
- RT @Lazersmoke: @BrasaRotisserie @YouthFarmMN @FoxyFalafel everyone should follow @YouthFarmMN and support. 1 day ago
- RT @YouthFarmMN: @BrasaRotisserie @FoxyFalafel @bewicheddeli @LSPnow @BeezKneezHoney @NiceRideMN thanks everyone for a great night http://t… 1 day ago
- RT @BrasaRotisserie: Our cooking crew at @YouthFarmMN's celebration dinner. http://t.co/zw7Owq2xgD 1 day ago