Sabich is an Israeli breakfast sandwich composed of hard boiled egg, fried eggplant, hummus and cabbage all in pita bread with amba (pickled mango) sauce. The combo sounds crazy but it’s sooooooo good. You gotta get your hands on one of these sandwiches before eggplant goes outta season!
Restaurant Location and Hours:
791 Raymond Ave.
St. Paul 55114
(Cross Streets:University & Raymond)
(HWY 280 and University)
Happy Hour: Tuesday-Friday 3pm-6pm
Food Truck: Check Facebook and Twitter For Updates!
Sundays: Kingfield Farmers Market: 8:30-1p
- “@RedStagNE: This weekend! #incahootsmpls facebook.com/events/1447358…” Foxy will be slinging falafels here! 3 hours ago
- RT @4castpublicart: @FoxyFalafel We love you, Foxy! Thanks for making our big fun office lunch possible, and delicious, this week. 3 hours ago
- RT @fultonmarketmn: Looking forward to a visit from @FoxyFalafel tomorrow!Also, cantaloupe, blueberry mint ice pops, potstickers & more! ht… 3 hours ago
- Thank God it's #FoxyFalafelFriday! We know you've been thinking about us all week, we've been thinking about you too. See you for lunch? 8 hours ago
- @kingfieldmarket 8:30-1pm! Join us for falafels, cheese curds, gyros, and cauliflower steaks! Lots of gorgeous veggies at market to buy! 5 days ago