Sabich is an Israeli breakfast sandwich composed of hard boiled egg, fried eggplant, hummus and cabbage all in pita bread with amba (pickled mango) sauce. The combo sounds crazy but it’s sooooooo good. You gotta get your hands on one of these sandwiches before eggplant goes outta season!
Restaurant Location and Hours:
791 Raymond Ave.
St. Paul 55114
(Cross Streets:University & Raymond)
(HWY 280 and University)
FREE Parking in USBank Parking lot on weekends.
Happy Hour: Tuesday-Friday 3pm-5pm
Food Truck: Check Facebook and Twitter For Updates!
Sundays: Kingfield Farmers Market: 8:30-1p
- Looking for a #gf happy hour? We have cider, two #gf beers - inc @BurnBrosBrew - and wine. 3-5 Tues-Fri. We love to see our #gf friends. 8 hours ago
- RT @asteifer: A big, beety falafel #lunch, nice thing to do @FoxyFalafel on a pretty day like this! Now onto #dinner in Minneapolis http://… 1 day ago
- RT @asteifer: From now on I'm having all my #cheesecurds with honey. @FoxyFalafel #organic #delicious #MondayFunday http://t.co/0IDgdVel94 1 day ago
- Feeling meatless this Monday? We got you covered! (We can feed you meat eaters too) #MeatlessMonday 1 day ago
- “@LaurelAHansen: @mike_marcotte had the same thought last week. Ended up having cheese curds @FoxyFalafel .” 3 days ago