Sabich is an Israeli breakfast sandwich composed of hard boiled egg, fried eggplant, hummus and cabbage all in pita bread with amba (pickled mango) sauce. The combo sounds crazy but it’s sooooooo good. You gotta get your hands on one of these sandwiches before eggplant goes outta season!
Restaurant Location and Hours:
791 Raymond Ave.
St. Paul 55114
(Cross Streets:University & Raymond)
(HWY 280 and University)
FREE Parking in USBank Parking lot on weekends.
Happy Hour: Tuesday-Friday 3pm-6pm
Food Truck: Check Facebook and Twitter For Updates!
Sundays: Kingfield Farmers Market: 8:30-1p
- RT @Julietilsen: Some people have birthday cake. I had birthday #cheesecurds from @FoxyFalafel. #Becausecheesecurds 5 hours ago
- Saturday at Foxy means Shakshuka: two eggs swimming in a delicious, spicy tomato sauce. Come check it out, plus our other brunch specials. 1 day ago
- Now serving Bang Brewery beer on tap! Come on over for some Falafels and beer and don't forget to… instagram.com/p/yheOymASjy/ 1 day ago
- Now on tap at Foxy: a tasty mild ale from @bangbrewing. Local and organic! ow.ly/i/8scDv 2 days ago
- Thank goodness it's #FoxyFalafelFriday ! Come in for your favorites or try something new! #SAPark 2 days ago