Sabich is an Israeli breakfast sandwich composed of hard boiled egg, fried eggplant, hummus and cabbage all in pita bread with amba (pickled mango) sauce. The combo sounds crazy but it’s sooooooo good. You gotta get your hands on one of these sandwiches before eggplant goes outta season!
Restaurant Location and Hours:
791 Raymond Ave.
St. Paul 55114
(Cross Streets:University & Raymond)
(HWY 280 and University)
Happy Hour: Tuesday-Friday 3pm-6pm
Food Truck: Check Facebook and Twitter For Updates!
Sundays: Kingfield Farmers Market: 8:30-1p
- Happy Labor Day! We are open till 11am-3pm today! Come on over and enjoy a falafel + soup combo = $11! #cheesecurds #falafel #localfood 4 hours ago
- RT @Julietilsen: The cheese curds are calling my name. No, not at #mnstatefair, @FoxyFalafel. Here I come, @kingfieldmarket! 1 day ago
- Visit us at @kingfieldmarket today from 8:30-1! And get your grocery shopping done at the same time #eatlocal. 1 day ago
- Too much fair food? Stop in for a chicken shawarma salad. #MNStateFair 1 day ago
- Yes! We will be open Monday, Labor Day, 11-3pm! Plan on falafels for lunch on your day off! #LaborDayWeekend #falafel #LaborDay2014 1 day ago