Sabich is an Israeli breakfast sandwich composed of hard boiled egg, fried eggplant, hummus and cabbage all in pita bread with amba (pickled mango) sauce. The combo sounds crazy but it’s sooooooo good. You gotta get your hands on one of these sandwiches before eggplant goes outta season!
Restaurant Location and Hours:
791 Raymond Ave.
St. Paul 55114
(Cross Streets:University & Raymond)
(HWY 280 and University)
Happy Hour: Tuesday-Friday 3pm-6pm
Food Truck: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
- RT @TheMinneapolite: Did y'all know @FoxyFalafel has falafel balls for a quarter (!) during happy hour? My review: theminneapolite.blogspot.com/2014/04/foxy-f… #… 4 hours ago
- RT @SweetpeaBurlesk: Date night at @foxyfalafel! #foodporn #foreplay instagram.com/p/nJvPs6uByD/ 4 hours ago
- Getting prepped for @AlivenessMN @DiningOut4Life Join us tomorrow for lunch and dinner! #SAPark #eatgood #dogood #specials #DOLMN 11 hours ago
- RT @PioneerPress: 20 #TwinCities restaurants to head to now and 4 in-the-works #StPaul eateries to put on your watch list:... 11 hours ago
- RT @TheMinneapolite: Finally made it to @FoxyFalafel & now I'm going to obsess about when I can go back. Beet falafels were great, can't wa… 17 hours ago