Sabich is an Israeli breakfast sandwich composed of hard boiled egg, fried eggplant, hummus and cabbage all in pita bread with amba (pickled mango) sauce. The combo sounds crazy but it’s sooooooo good. You gotta get your hands on one of these sandwiches before eggplant goes outta season!
Restaurant Location and Hours:
791 Raymond Ave.
St. Paul 55114
(Cross Streets:University & Raymond)
(HWY 280 and University)
Happy Hour: Tuesday-Friday 3pm-6pm
Food Truck: Check Facebook and Twitter For Updates!
Sundays: Kingfield Farmers Market: 8:30-1p
- Don’t forget happy hour! 3-6 today. Stop by for 25cent falafel balls. Yum. 1 hour ago
- RT @mncraftbrew: The official Autumn Brew Review program is available. It's a great line-up full of beers from Minnesota & beyond. http://t… 12 hours ago
- RT @michaeldswanson: OMG @hotindianfoods @PizzaLuce & @FoxyFalafel will all be at @mncraftbrew Autumn Brew Review on Saturday! This week ju… 12 hours ago
- Feeling a need to get out and enjoy the sunshine today? Stop in for a lunch combo. Falafel+soup=$11 #souplove #sapark 1 day ago
- RT @Julietilsen: @MakeHerWay I only eat them fresh... or from @FoxyFalafel. Otherwise, I agree, cheese curds are gross. 1 day ago