Sabich is an Israeli breakfast sandwich composed of hard boiled egg, fried eggplant, hummus and cabbage all in pita bread with amba (pickled mango) sauce. The combo sounds crazy but it’s sooooooo good. You gotta get your hands on one of these sandwiches before eggplant goes outta season!
Restaurant Location and Hours:
791 Raymond Ave.
St. Paul 55114
(Cross Streets:University & Raymond)
(HWY 280 and University)
FREE Parking in USBank Parking lot on weekends.
Happy Hour: Tuesday-Friday 3pm-6pm
Food Truck: Check Facebook and Twitter For Updates!
Sundays: Kingfield Farmers Market: 8:30-1p
- #Brunch time! We've got all your faves on our reg menu + Brunch Specials! Blushing Fox and Habanero Grapefruit Cocktails! 11-3 #SAPark 2 days ago
- RT @bresalempls: @FoxyFalafel best tweet today 2 days ago
- #HappyHour means you can get falafel balls for just a quarter, how many falafel balls can you eat? Find out, 3pm till 6pm. 2 days ago
- Tiger Nut Flour Chocolate Carob Cookies! #AIP #vegan #glutenfree 2 for $3.50 at Foxy!! Hurry before… instagram.com/p/znPEapASpY/ 2 days ago
- Grassfed Beef Short Rib Tacos on the #AIP menu today at Foxy! Plantain Tortillas made in house, Avocado Creama, w/ Sweet Pot Mash & Kale. 2 days ago