Sabich is an Israeli breakfast sandwich composed of hard boiled egg, fried eggplant, hummus and cabbage all in pita bread with amba (pickled mango) sauce. The combo sounds crazy but it’s sooooooo good. You gotta get your hands on one of these sandwiches before eggplant goes outta season!
Restaurant Location and Hours:
791 Raymond Ave.
St. Paul 55114
(Cross Streets:University & Raymond)
(HWY 280 and University)
FREE Parking in USBank Parking lot on weekends.
Happy Hour: Tuesday-Friday 3pm-5pm
Food Truck: Check Facebook and Twitter For Updates!
Sundays: Kingfield Farmers Market: 8:30-1p
- #aip #Paleo Burger on special at Foxy now! Local Sunshine Harvest Grassfed Beef Burger on a… instagram.com/p/3HMGorgSia/ 8 hours ago
- Happy Memorial Day! Open till 3 pm today! Come in for a falafel lunch! @ Foxy Falafel instagram.com/p/3G6qcLASsd/ 10 hours ago
- Ever tried Kevita? It's a delicious, bubbly, slightly sweet probiotic beverage. Good for your taste buds and your tummy. 11 hours ago
- @jenboss Cheese curds!!!😛 1 day ago
- @jenboss We are not today :-( 1 day ago