Sabich is an Israeli breakfast sandwich composed of hard boiled egg, fried eggplant, hummus and cabbage all in pita bread with amba (pickled mango) sauce. The combo sounds crazy but it’s sooooooo good. You gotta get your hands on one of these sandwiches before eggplant goes outta season!
Restaurant Location and Hours:
791 Raymond Ave.
St. Paul 55114
(Cross Streets:University & Raymond)
(HWY 280 and University)
Happy Hour: Tuesday-Friday 3pm-6pm
Food Truck: Check Facebook and Twitter For Updates!
Sundays: Kingfield Farmers Market: 8:30-1p
- We have soup to warm you up on this rainy day. Thai Red Curry and Tomato Coconut Bisque, both #gf and #vegan #souplove 1 hour ago
- RT @uhoh_allison: Also thankful for: my 1st taste of @sunstreetbreads at @kingfieldmarket!Great @FoxyFalafel falaco & always lovely to see … 2 days ago
- @uhoh_allison Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it! 2 days ago
- @kingfieldmarket today till 1pm! Get it while the weathers delightful. Full fledge veggie harvest! #lastdaysof80degrees 3 days ago
- This is true for us at Foxy! #Repost from @lovegracefoods --- Get living! ✌✨ #LoveGraceLifestyle instagram.com/p/teC_JOASsc/ 3 days ago