Sabich is an Israeli breakfast sandwich composed of hard boiled egg, fried eggplant, hummus and cabbage all in pita bread with amba (pickled mango) sauce. The combo sounds crazy but it’s sooooooo good. You gotta get your hands on one of these sandwiches before eggplant goes outta season!
Restaurant Location and Hours:
791 Raymond Ave.
St. Paul 55114
(Cross Streets:University & Raymond)
(HWY 280 and University)
Happy Hour: Tuesday-Friday 3pm-6pm
Food Truck: Check Facebook and Twitter For Updates!
Sundays: Kingfield Farmers Market: 8:30-1p
- The bloody massacre of a #pomegranate #halloween #blood @ Foxy Falafel instagram.com/p/u1KAR2ASvO/ 12 hours ago
- Happy Halloween! We are making everybody's favorite treat Pomegranate Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars… instagram.com/p/u1JLDyAStm/ 12 hours ago
- #HappyHalloween. No tricks here. Treat yourself to a delicious gluten free dessert tonight. We're open until 9. 13 hours ago
- Thank God it's #FoxyFalafelFriday! We know you've been thinking about us all week, we've been thinking about you too. See you for lunch? 18 hours ago
- #HappyHour means you can get falafel balls for just a quarter, how many falafel balls can you eat? Find out, 3pm till 6pm. 1 day ago