Foxy Falafel is now serving up beet falafels! I grind up the raw beets with the chickpea mix, form them into balls, and then fry them like I would the regular falafel. All served up in a pita sandwich or gluten-free platter with hummus, seasoned cabbage, and a special preserved lemon and goat cheese sauce. Mmmmmmmm! Get yours today!
Restaurant Location and Hours:
791 Raymond Ave.
St. Paul 55114
(Cross Streets:University & Raymond)
(HWY 280 and University)
FREE Parking in USBank Parking lot on weekends.
Happy Hour: Tuesday-Friday 3pm-5pm
Food Truck: Check Facebook and Twitter For Updates!
Sundays: Kingfield Farmers Market: 8:30-1p
- Let us make you lunch or dinner today. If you can't stop into our restaurant then order for pickup or have it delivered through bite squad. 22 hours ago
- Our foodtruck is at the Kingfeild farmers market today until one. Come and get a Foxy breakfast or lunch! #Foxyfalafel #foodtruck 1 day ago
- #hummus Chickpeas from Whole Grain Milling #organic @ Foxy Falafel instagram.com/p/BJoYeSCjmz-/ 2 days ago
- Food sensitivities are no problem. Foxy Falafel has #Glutenfree #Dairyfree #AIP #Paleo #Nutfree #Vegetarian #Vegan options everyday. 2 days ago
- Come visit our food truck at Bauhaus Brew Labs for dinner or a snack right now! #Foxyfalafel #foodtruck 3 days ago