Foxy Falafel is now serving up beet falafels! I grind up the raw beets with the chickpea mix, form them into balls, and then fry them like I would the regular falafel. All served up in a pita sandwich or gluten-free platter with hummus, seasoned cabbage, and a special preserved lemon and goat cheese sauce. Mmmmmmmm! Get yours today!
Restaurant Location and Hours:
791 Raymond Ave.
St. Paul 55114
(Cross Streets:University & Raymond)
(HWY 280 and University)
FREE Parking in USBank Parking lot on weekends.
Happy Hour: Tuesday-Friday 3pm-5pm
Food Truck: Check Facebook and Twitter For Updates!
Sundays: Kingfield Farmers Market: 8:30-1p
- Are you going to Eaux Claires music festival? We are 6 hours ago
- RT @bangbrewing: Friday! Steamroller printing (!) at SOF. We'll be there along w/ @FoxyFalafel @Nate_Dogs @MnNiceCream @DogwoodCoffee https… 7 hours ago
- It's date night tonight! Come and get a free side with purchase of two entrees. Also $5 dollar wine. Staring at 6! #datenight #foxyfalafel 10 hours ago
- Hey #SaintPaul come get you #falafelfix today DT at Landmark Center 11-1p! #STPAUL 14 hours ago
- Harissa Beef Kebabs today at Foxy! #Local #Grassfed Beef from #PetersonBeef Super delicious and #paleo #glutenfree #dairyfree too! 14 hours ago