Foxy Falafel is now serving up beet falafels! I grind up the raw beets with the chickpea mix, form them into balls, and then fry them like I would the regular falafel. All served up in a pita sandwich or gluten-free platter with hummus, seasoned cabbage, and a special preserved lemon and goat cheese sauce. Mmmmmmmm! Get yours today!
Restaurant Location and Hours:
791 Raymond Ave.
St. Paul 55114
(Cross Streets:University & Raymond)
(HWY 280 and University)
FREE Parking in USBank Parking lot on weekends.
Happy Hour: Tuesday-Friday 3pm-5pm
Food Truck: Check Facebook and Twitter For Updates!
Sundays: Kingfield Farmers Market: 8:30-1p
- #FoxyFalafelFriday means it's time to get your #falafelfix! Join us! #falafel #beet #curry #stoplight #foxy 22 hours ago
- We will be here on Saturday! You should be too! urbanboatbuilders.org/untapped-poten… #beer #falafel 1 day ago
- We cater to those of us that have food allergies or restrictive diets. #gluten-free #nutfree #dairyfree #paleo #AIP #vegetarian #vegan #foxy 1 day ago
- Tomorrow lunch at @MerrillCorp & Friday we will be @joecrm #PowerObjects! All your favs & Tomato Coconut Bisque Soup too! #soupseason 2 days ago
- Come take advantage of our date night special at our restaurant! Or visit us at the Nokomis Farmers Market today! #foxyfalafel #datenight 2 days ago