Please place catering orders in advance. At this time we appreciate one week notice for staffing, planning, and prep. Some orders can be accommodated within 48 hours depending on size of order so please don’t hesitate to ask. Orders over 25 must be placed 1-2 weeks in advance. The restaurant is closed Sunday-Tuesday but we can potentially accommodate your catering order with enough advance notice on these days.
Orders may be placed online by filling out the form below .
Delivery is available within the metro area (10 mile radius) for $35 ($200 minimum order) or pick up at our restaurant at no charge. Outside of 10 mile radius an added mileage fee will be added.
We can provide napkins, plates, utensils, serving utensils, and place cards for your event at no extra charge.
20% service fee and taxes added to all catering orders.
Chaffing racks and sternos are available for an extra $20.
Please direct catering questions to email@example.com
“Build Your Own Sandwich” Packages
For groups anywhere from 10-200 people we typically recommend the “Build Your Own Sandwich” package with Falafel and/or Chicken and add a Greek Salad to round out the meal.
Includes pita pocket bread for sandwiches (corn chips available for gluten free), hummus, seasoned cabbage, cucumbers, tomatoes, cucumber mint yogurt, green tahini, and preserved lemon rice pilaf. Quantities for each item are curated by the catering team.
Falafel: $11/ person
6 falafel balls per person of our traditional Foxy Falafel (GF & V)
Chicken Shawarma: $12/ person
Roasted chicken, pulled, and tossed with Foxy Falafel Shawarma Spice Mix; served with grilled onions and peppers. (GF)
Basic Falafel and Meat Platters
*Ala carte and do not include any pita, veggies, or sauces
Full platter: $50/ 60 balls
Half platter: $25/ 30 balls
- Foxy Falafel Platter traditional (GF, V, VG)
- Curry Falafel Platter mixed with curry spices (GF, V, VG)
- Beet Falafel Platter mixed with ground beets (GF, V, VG)
- Stoplight Falafel Platter 20 balls of each flavor (GF, V, VG)
Full platter: $60/ serves 10
Half platter: $30/ serves 5
- Chicken Shawarma Roasted chicken, pulled, and tossed with Foxy Falafel Shawarma Spice Mix; served with grilled onions and peppers. (GF)
- Beef Kofta Local Peterson grass-fed ground beef mixed with Middle Eastern spices and herbs and grilled (GF)
Dips & Salads & Desserts
Foxy Dips $18/serves 10-15
- Hummus & Baba Ganoush with your choice of pita bread triangles or corn chips. (V, VG, GF with corn chips)
Salads: $35/ serves 20
- Greek Salad: organic greens, cucumbers, tomatoes, feta, kalamata olives, house-made red wine vinaigrette (GF, V, VG without cheese)
Chocolate Chip Cookies (vegan+ gf) $30/ dozen
(house-made, baked fresh daily)
Brownies (vegan+gf) $40/ dozen
Sides and Sauces
Great additions to any Basic Falafel or Meat Platter
Cauliflower Steaks w/ Saffron Aioli
serves 10 people (GF, V) $40
Baba Ganoush $4/8 oz | $8/16 oz | $16/32 oz
Organic Hummus $4/8 oz| $8/16oz | $16/32oz
Grapeleaves $8/12 pieces
House Made Pickle Platter $10 serves 10
Preserved Lemon Rice Pilaf $11 serves 10
Organic Corn Chips $5 bag
Cucumbers $4/16oz | $8/32oz
Tomatoes $4/16oz | $8/32oz
Seasoned Cabbage $4/16oz | $8/32oz
Marinated Beets $8/ 16 oz | $16/ 32 oz
Cucumber Mint Yogurt $4/8oz | $8/16oz | $16/32 oz
Green Tahini $4/8oz | $8/16oz | $16/32 oz
Spicy Harissa $8/8oz | $16/16oz
Saffron Aioli $8/ 8oz | $16/ 16 oz
Pita Bread (10 pieces) $9