Sabich is an Israeli breakfast sandwich composed of hard boiled egg, fried eggplant, hummus and cabbage all in pita bread with amba (pickled mango) sauce. The combo sounds crazy but it’s sooooooo good. You gotta get your hands on one of these sandwiches before eggplant goes outta season!
Restaurant Location and Hours:
791 Raymond Ave.
St. Paul 55114
(Cross Streets:University & Raymond)
(HWY 280 and University)
FREE Parking in USBank Parking lot on weekends.
Happy Hour: Tuesday-Friday 3pm-5pm
Food Truck: Check Facebook and Twitter For Updates!
Sundays: Kingfield Farmers Market: 8:30-1p
- Genevieve is sampling our #Falafel and Hummus at @the_wedge today! $1 off Falafel's and $.70… instagram.com/p/BSEwQSpjTDd/ 20 hours ago
- Demo today at @The_Wedge Stop by for a falafel and hummus sample! $.50 cents off both today only! 22 hours ago
- We have #AIP Apple Pie today! #glutenfree #paleo #aipaleo Made with @OttosCassava 1 day ago
- Shakshuka Saturday! Come in for #brunch and stay for the #falafel! 1 day ago
- #Repost seansweeney ・・・ Coconut tomato soup, falafel & spicy fries @foxyfalafel yesterday. All… instagram.com/p/BSCJjl6jyLp/ 1 day ago