Sabich is an Israeli breakfast sandwich composed of hard boiled egg, fried eggplant, hummus and cabbage all in pita bread with amba (pickled mango) sauce. The combo sounds crazy but it’s sooooooo good. You gotta get your hands on one of these sandwiches before eggplant goes outta season!
Restaurant Location and Hours:
791 Raymond Ave.
St. Paul 55114
(Cross Streets:University & Raymond)
(HWY 280 and University)
FREE Parking in USBank Parking lot on weekends.
Happy Hour: Tuesday-Friday 3pm-5pm
Food Truck: Check Facebook and Twitter For Updates!
Sundays: Kingfield Farmers Market: 8:30-1p
- Come and pick-up breakfast or lunch at the Kingfield Famers Market! Starting at 8:30AM until 1pm 4310 Nicollet Ave. #FoxyFalafel #Foodtruck 17 hours ago
- Out and about? Hop on the #metrogreenline and find us off the Raymond Ave stop. 1 day ago
- #FoxyFalafelFriday. Swing by for all your favorites! #falafel #glutenfree #cheesecurds #cauliflowersteaks 2 days ago
- Foxy has catering for you! Office lunch, holiday party, or getting together w/ friends. Check out our catering menu foxyfalafel.com/catering 3 days ago
- RT @NokomisLife: Beautiful carrots, @foxyfalafel , and a a chance to win a bike while supporting the market… ift.tt/29WxfR9 https:… 4 days ago