Sabich is an Israeli breakfast sandwich composed of hard boiled egg, fried eggplant, hummus and cabbage all in pita bread with amba (pickled mango) sauce. The combo sounds crazy but it’s sooooooo good. You gotta get your hands on one of these sandwiches before eggplant goes outta season!
Restaurant Location and Hours:
791 Raymond Ave.
St. Paul 55114
(Cross Streets:University & Raymond)
(HWY 280 and University)
FREE Parking in USBank Parking lot on weekends.
Happy Hour: Tuesday-Friday 3pm-5pm
Food Truck: Check Facebook and Twitter For Updates!
Sundays: Kingfield Farmers Market: 8:30-1p
- Make it a meatless Monday here at Foxy Falafel. We offer three delicious variations of Falafel. Traditional, Beet and Curry! #FoxyFalafel 2 hours ago
- We have your breakfast or lunch covered! Visit the Kingfield Farmers Market and look for our foodtruck! We're serving from 8:30 until 1! 1 day ago
- Balls! #foxyfalafelfoodtruck instagram.com/p/BKwb4lTjgJY/ 1 day ago
- genjohnsen Rockin' it at the Saint Paul Food Truck Festival! Slingin' all the falafels and… instagram.com/p/BKwbnWajXJk/ 1 day ago
- We are at the Saint Paul Food Truck Festival in Mears Park! Come join us 2 days ago